When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia she was asked the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where is your home town?
- What do you like about it?
- How is it changing?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Where do you live now?
- What do you like about your home?
- What would you like to change there?
- Did you enjoy science lessons at school?
- Do you watch science programs?
- How often do you watch them?
Talk about your best friend. Please say
- Where and when did you first meet?
- Why is he/she your best friend?
- What do you usually do together?
- Is it possible for a manager and employees to become friends?
- Some people believe it is not possible. Why?
- If some other employees at your work were having problems with the manager, how would you help them?
- Is cooperation important at every job? Why?
- Is modern communication affecting nations? How?
- How do international events such as the Olympic Games affect people?