Thanks to B who took the IELTS test in Iran we have the following topics and questions to share:
Passage 1. About the construction process of new buildings.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About quality control in the food industry.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends wants to move to the city you live in. Write a letter to him/her and say:
- Give some information about the city.
- Recommend a place to stay.
- Why is it a good idea to move there?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people follow fashion trends and think that it’s very important. Is it a good or a bad development? Include reasons and examples from your personal experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job? Why?
- How old are you?
- Are you married?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Talk about the last book that you have read. Please say
- What book is it?
- How did you find it?
- What was interesting about it?
- Do you like to read?
- Do adults have to read or not in your view? Why?
- Who should encourage children to read books: parents or teachers?
- Is it useful at all to read books?
Note: the test taker B didn’t remember the Listening part.