Thanks to the amazing memory of M.S. from India, today we are sharing the questions from her recent Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like living there, and why?
– Did you help your mother with housework when you were a child?
– How often do you do house chores now?
– Have you ever studied geography?
– Are you interested in geography now?
– Are there any particular landscapes or natural features that you like?
– Would you travel to any country because of its geography?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an outdoor activity that you took part in. You should say
– what activity it was
– when you did it
– where you did it
– and explain whether or not you liked it, and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What types of outdoor activities are popular in your country?
– What are some of the benefits of participating in outdoor activities?
– Is it younger people or older people who do outdoor activities more?
– Is it more important for older people to do outdoor activities?
– Do you think it is important for people to embrace change? Why or why not?
– Do you think people are generally resistant to change? Why or why not?
– Who finds it easier to deal with change, younger or older people?