Thanks to our kind friend M, today we are sharing these IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Senegal:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
– What are the things that used to make you happy when you were a child?
– What makes you feel happy now?
– Do you feel happy often?
– Is it important to be happy?
– Can someone stay happy all the time?
– Do you think money can make people happy?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you had an unusual meal. You should say:
– when it was
– who was there with you
– what you did
– and explain why that meal was unusual.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is fast food popular in your country? Why/why not?
– What is the most common food in your country? Why?
– How is this particular food cooked?
– Do people in your country still eat the same food as in the past, or has it changed? In what way?
– Are there many vegetarians in your country?
– Are there benefits to eating a vegetarian diet? What are they?
– Are there disadvantages to the vegetarian diet? What are they?