GK took IELTS in India last week and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– What did you dream about as a child?
– What kind of ambitions do young people in your country have?
– Let’s talk about days off.
– What do you do when you have a day off?
– What did you do as a child when you had a day off from school?
– Who was more important to you in your childhood, parents or friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a sport you like to watch. You should say
– what it is
– when you watch it
– who you watch it with
and explain why you like watching it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What sport do people in your country like to watch?
– What is the most popular sport in your country that people play?
– Do you think it is important for children to play sports at school?
– What sport should schools in your country introduce?
– Who do you think benefits more from sports, children or adults?
– What is the main purpose of sports?