Our subscriber RS took IELTS in Ghana last week and was asked the following Speaking questions.
Try and answer them no matter what country YOU are taking the test in, because Speaking questions are known to repeat all over the world.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– What do you like about your hometown?
– Are tea and coffee popular in your hometown?
– Which is more popular in your country, tea or coffee?
– Do you prefer tea or coffee?
– When you have people over, what do you serve them, tea or coffee?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an activity you did that made you feel tired. You should say
– which activity it was
– when you did it
– where you did it
and explain why this activity made you feel tired.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– When do people usually feel tired?
– Do people feel tired these days more than in the past?
– Do people get enough free time after work these days?
– Do people have fewer holidays now compared to the past?
– What is the difference between feeling tired after studying or working and feeling tired after playing sports?
– Do people who are involved in their work get to have fun?
– Do older people get tired more easily than younger people?