M remembered the following Speaking questions from her recent Speaking test in Georgia:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– How long have you lived there?
– Do you live in a friendly neighbourhood?
– Do you like science fiction movies?
-.Have you ever dreamed about traveling to the outer space?
– Do you believe that space travel will become affordable in your lifetime?
– Do you like chocolate?
– Why do people love chocolate?
– What type of chocolate is your favourite and why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a place where you like to relax. You should say
– where it is
– how often you go there
– what you do to relax
– and explain why this particular place helps you relax.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think it is important for people to take time to relax? Why?
– What is the most popular way to relax in your hometown?
– Are there any differences in the ways people relax in urban areas compared to rural areas?
– What is the difference between relaxing at home and on holiday?
– How do you think technology has influenced the way people relax?
– Do you think relaxation is more important for physical well-being or mental well-being?
– Is physical exercise important for mental health, and why?