Thanks to our wonderful subscriber SS, today we can share the latest IELTS questions from Indonesia:
The diagrams below give information about two road tunnels in two Australian cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
(Unfortunately, SS couldn’t share the diagram)
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that university students should study a full range of subjects, instead of some specific subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What do you do, work or study?
– Where do you live?
– What do you like about your hometown?
– Do you think the city where you live now needs changes?
– Did you like ice cream as a child?
– Do you like ice cream now? Why?
– Do you like making your own ice cream? Why or why not?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a movie you watched and found it disappointing. You should say
– what movie it was
– when you watched it
– who was there with you
and explain why you found the movie disappointing.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of movies do people in your country always enjoy watching?
– Why do most people like such movies?
– Do you like watching movies in the cinema or at home?
– In your opinion, can a movie be successful without a good-looking actor or actress in it? Why?
– What do you think about a movie with a bad story?
– What do you think is more important in a movie, a good story or a good actor/actress?
– What happens when a movie has a bad story but a talented cast?