Here you will find a collection of tips for IELTS Speaking test
- IELTS Speaking Band 7, Full Test with Examiner’s Feedback (Aleks)
- IELTS Speaking Band 7.5, Full Test with Examiner’s Feedback (Murat)
- IELTS Speaking Band 7.5 Full Test with Examiner’s Feedback
- IELTS Speaking Band 8.0, Full Test with Examiner’s Feedback
- IELTS Speaking Band 8.5 Full Test with Examiner’s Feedback
- Talk about a time you had to learn the words of something (model answers for Speaking Part 2 & 3)
- IELTS grammar: how to remember the difference between Simple Present and Present Continuous
- Talk about a person who openly expresses their feelings (model answers for Speaking Part 2 & 3)
- How to prepare for ALL IELTS Speaking Introduction questions
- How to take IELTS just ONCE, and get the score you need
- IELTS Examiner Secrets and Tips
- IELTS grammar: how to use quantifiers in IELTS for optimal results
- 10 expressions to help you get Band 7+ in IELTS (Lesson 4)
- IELTS grammar: when to use the Present Perfect (and how it is different from the Simple Past)
- 10 expressions to help you get Band 7+ in IELTS (Lesson 3)
- IELTS grammar: how to use articles (a, an, the) in English
- 10 expressions to help you get Band 7+ in IELTS (Lesson 2)
- How to get Band 7+ in IELTS Speaking (video lesson #3)
- How to get Band 7+ in IELTS Speaking (video lesson #2)
- How to get Band 7+ in IELTS Speaking (video lesson #1)
- How to go from Band 6 to Band 7 in the IELTS Speaking Test
- IELTS Examiner Explains How Speaking Test is Scored
- IELTS Speaking Band 6 Full Test Video with Examiner’s Feedback
- Top 8 English Pronunciation Problems for Japanese Speakers (and how to fix them!)
- IELTS Speaking Band 8 Sample Test with Examiner’s Feedback
- Got a low Speaking Score in IELTS? Here are the tools to improve it.
- How to get people to understand your spoken English
- Full IELTS Speaking Test, Free Sample #2 (with Examiner’s Commentary)
- Full IELTS Speaking Test, Free Sample #1 (with Examiner’s Commentary)
- The right way to move your mouth when speaking English
- An IELTS Speaking question: What do you do for the environment?
- 2 assumptions you shouldn’t make about your IELTS exam
- IELTS Speaking tips that helped Phuong get Band 7
- IELTS Speaking Test questions
- Free Speaking samples, with answers!
- How to get a higher band score in the IELTS Speaking test
- The IELTS Speaking test, another topic for a cue card talk
- The IELTS Speaking test, Part 3
- The impact of half band scores on the IELTS Speaking section
- IELTS Speaking test – the perfect example
- The IELTS Speaking test video
- The IELTS test score – an important change
- Speaking: What Exactly Happens on Test Day
- New tips by an IELTS examiner
- Tips by an IELTS examiner
- IELTS speaking: what else to expect
- IELTS Speaking – what to expect (a Discussion)
- IELTS Speaking – what to expect (a Speech)
- IELTS Speaking – what to expect (Interview)
IELTS Speaking samples
Click here for a collection of IELTS Speaking samples
Pingback: Speaking at a glance | IELTS-Blog
I just want to thank you all about this website .. it really help very much .. and i really like this type of studying..but i have a question about the speaking test ..
Should i Reply in a small answer ?or i should give the answer in a large conversation ? ..
please .. i am waiting your replying please ..
Thank You .
If the question is in the first part, the interview, then it can be short, but not a one-word answer like “Yes” or “No”. If the question is in the third part, the discussion, then you should speak at length.
Thanks for this very informative website. It helped me a lot.
My HongKong speaking test is somewhat difficult maybe because she knows i speak english fluently, she asked me “Is it justifiable for CEOs and top ranking position managers to be receiving that huge amount of pay?” i was a lil bit taken aback by the question but i answered it pretty well i guess coz i got a high grade.
Pingback: Zahid's way to Band 7.5 in IELTS | IELTS-Blog
Gust I want to receive ielts exam though email
Hi Adelosma, the best way to receive free IELTS material for your preparation is by subscribing here to our daily emails
Anybody want to practice Speaking with me
kawargill.11 is my Skype as well as Instagram id
Hey! Need a pal to be assessing my writing sample and one to practise speaking with. Email- email@example.com
Hi, are you on it or you have completed. If u are on please let me know as i am searching for for a freind to help me practicing english speaking.
Wanna get information in IELTS
That’s easy to do! Please click here and subscribe to our daily updates, you will receive a lot of useful advice on IELTS, materials, practice tests, and more.
Can you provide me the IELTS speaking recently test questions!
Certainly! Please subscribe on this page, and you will be receiving the questions daily, absolutely free.