Our friends D.K. and L.A. took their IELTS exams in Canada and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A cafe near your home put some chairs and tables on the pavement for customers. This creates a problem for you. Write a letter to the manager of the cafe to complain about this matter. In your letter,
– Describe the problem
– Explain how it affects you
– Say what you will do if this matter is not resolved
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that TV advertisements can be useful for viewers, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I see your ID?
– What is your name?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is your favourite part of the house?
– What item in your house do you care about the most?
– Do you have any common property that you share with your family?
– Which skills did you inherit from your parents?
– Which skills did you learn at school?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you were very busy. You should say
– when it was
– why you were busy
– what you did
– and explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do people work long hours?
– In what ways can employers compensate people for working long hours?
– Do you think incentives are a good way to compensate for long workdays?
– What do you think about pressure at work? Is it good to have?
– Do you think employees work best under pressure?
– How important are entertainment activities at workplaces?
plz help me to find answer question of ielts exam
The model answers for this exam will be posted on the VIP Club website soon.