The IELTS test questions from Vietnam, below, were shared by A after a recent exam. A only remembered the Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had to describe two diagrams of a building. One showed the current layout and the other the proposed layout. We had to write about the changes that were planned.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays there are many medical surveys of treatments to reduce health problems. Who should conduct them, governments, individuals or private companies, in your opinion? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Why do you live there?
– Do you know any neighbours in your area?
– Do you have breakfast every day?
– Is it important to have breakfast, in your opinion?
– Do you eat the same breakfast every day?
– Do you want to change your daily routine in the future?
Describe a time when you received money as a gift. Please say
– When did you receive it?
– What did you do with it?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you think people prefer to receive gifts instead of money? Why?
– Do you think parents should teach children how to save money?
– How often do you go to parks?
– Do you like to have leisure activities in open park spaces?
– What improvements would you make in parks?
– Do you usually use cash or a credit card?
– What are advantages of having a credit card?
– Do credit cards have drawbacks?
– Do you think cash will be replaced by credit cards in the future?