Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker from India, here are the most recent questions that were asked in her Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What do you do, work or study?
– Why did you chose this subject?
– What do you enjoy about your subject?
– Do you like rainy days?
– Does it rain much in your city?
– Would you like to live in a place that is dry or wet?
– Would you change your plans if it rained outside?
– Is it easy to stay healthy in your country?
– How do you maintain your physical health?
– Do you have a favourite exercise? Why is it your favourite?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person who lives in your area and always offers a helping hand to others. You should say
– who it is
– how he/she helps others
– why he/she does it
and explain how you feel about this person.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you like to help others ? Why?
– How can children help their parents?
– Do all children like helping their parents?
– Why don’t some children like to help to their parents?
– Do children need to help their classmates?
– Should children do volunteer work?
– Is volunteering beneficial for children?
– When should children do volunteer work, on holidays or during the academic year?