CJ took her IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria and remembered the following questions. Many thanks, CJ!
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where do you live?
– Do people of different age groups live in your area?
– What do you like about your area?
– Have you been to the library lately?
– How often do you go to the library?
– Why do you like using the library?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a piece of technology you find difficult to use. You should say
– what is it
– how you got it
– what you use it for
– and explain why you find it difficult to use.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are some of the common kitchen appliances in your country?
– Is there an appliance that you find difficult to use?
– How can one learn how to use a piece of technology?
– Do you think the use of technology has made people overly reliant on it?
– What are some of the advantages of technology?
– What are some of its disadvantages?
– How do you see technology evolving or improving in the future?