Our kind friend E.A. took his IELTS Speaking test a few days ago and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like social media?
– How often do you use social media?
– What is the effect of social media on your society?
– What is the importance of friends?
– Are friends important to children?
– What are some of the negative and positive impacts of friends on children?
– Do you feel children nowadays are happier than older people when they are giving gifts?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a friend of yours. You should say:
– who he/she is
– where you met him/her for the first time
– what you do together
– and explain what you like about your friend.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How does your society see friendship?
– Are friends important to people your age?
– Do you think friends are more important to the older or younger generation?
– Do you agree with the saying that childhood friends are the best?
– Do you think childhood friendship can last forever?
– What is your opinion about making friends online?
– What is the effect of social media on friendship?