Our kind friend E.A. took his IELTS Speaking test a few days ago and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like social media?
– How often do you use social media?
– What is the effect of social media on your society?
– What is the importance of friends?
– Are friends important to children?
– What are some of the negative and positive impacts of friends on children?
– Do you feel children nowadays are happier than older people when they are giving gifts?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a friend of yours. You should say:
– who he/she is
– where you met him/her for the first time
– what you do together
– and explain what you like about your friend.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How does your society see friendship?
– Are friends important to people your age?
– Do you think friends are more important to the older or younger generation?
– Do you agree with the saying that childhood friends are the best?
– Do you think childhood friendship can last forever?
– What is your opinion about making friends online?
– What is the effect of social media on friendship?
hi i hope so do well every one could you please send a model answer speaking for me?
Is good to have such questions,these were the same questions I was asked in my speaking test on the 11th February 2023
Hi Elahe, I too hope you do well in the test! We are posting some model answers here and there are many more on our VIP Club website. You can subscribe and enjoy the VIP benefits for 7 days free of charge before you have to pay anything.
Thanks for letting us know, Regina! Where did you take IELTS, what country?
Thanks for the information
This so helpful
My pleasure! Keep coming back, we’re posting updates daily.
I’m glad, thank you for your feedback Allen!
Please upload the que cards in Bangladesh January to February
Thank you for helping
Hi Shafayet, we are posting all the cue cards and other Speaking questions that our students and visitors share with us. You will find that topics often repeat all over the world, so don’t just look for ones from Bangladesh, you can easily get ones from India, Ghana or Italy, for example, in your exam.
Thanks for these
You’re welcome, I am glad this helps!