Thanks to a test taker from India we are sharing the questions from his very recent IELTS Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Can you describe your neighbourhood?
– Do you think your neighbourhood is a safe place to live?
– What do you like the most about your neighbourhood?
– Do you have friendly neighbours?
– Do you wear jewellery on a daily basis?
– What’s your favourite piece of jewellery?
– Do you prefer to wear real or imitation jewellery? Why?
– Are there any traditional jewellery items in your culture?
– Do you think jewellery makes a good investment?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a picture you recently took. You should say
– what the picture shows
– why you took it
– where you took it
and explain how you feel about that picture.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do you think people like taking pictures and capturing moments?
– In what ways do pictures and photos help people preserve memories?
– Do you believe that people today rely too heavily on pictures to remember important moments?
– Do you think pictures and photographs are important in preserving history?
– In what ways can pictures provide valuable insights into historical events?
– Do you think using pictures helps us understand history accurately?
– Have smartphones and digital cameras changed the role of pictures in recording history?