Thanks to the wonderful P. today we are sharing the Speaking questions that she remembered from her recent exam in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Where do you live?
– Do have any friends living near you?
– Why did they choose to live there?
– Are friends important to you?
– Do you prefer to spend time with family or friends?
– What do you and your friends do together?
– Do you have any childhood friends that you are still close with?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a childhood friend of yours. You should say
– who he/she is
– where you met him/her
– what you did together
– and explain what makes your childhood friend special.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is the nature of social media friendship similar to real life friendship?
– Is it possible to keep our childhood friendships?
– Why do you think our childhood friendships aren’t sustainable?
– Do you think is it necessary for little children to have a friendship group? Why?
– What do you think little children should have a large group of friends or a small group of close friends?
– What skills do you think children learn from their friend group? Why?
I need the answers for all theses questions please.
We’ve posted the model answers on the VIP Club website here. Try it free for 7 days – go here to sign up.