A few days ago our kind subscriber WL took her IELTS Speaking test in Thailand. Here are the questions she remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like about the place where you live?
– Is there something you don’t like about your house?
– If you could change something in your house, what would it be?
– Do you have many friends?
– What topics do you talk about with your friends?
– What are the advantages of having friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a movie you saw that you found disappointing. You should say
– what the movie was
– why you chose to watch it
– what it was about
– and explain why you found the movie disappointing.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of movies do you find interesting?
– Do you think that famous actors deserve the high salaries they are being paid?
– Why do you think famous actors should earn more than others?
– Do you think the salary of an actor should be based on their talent or their popularity?
– How do high salaries for actors impact the film industry?
– Do you think that the primary purpose of the entertainment industry is to make a profit?
– What are some other purposes or responsibilities of the entertainment industry besides making money?
– How do you think the purpose of the entertainment industry has evolved over time?
May I know when was this test ?
Hi Michelle, we don’t have the exact date, the student said they took the test mid-May.