Thanks to our kind friend M.O., today we are sharing these IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Saudi Arabia:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you ever get tired?
– What do you do when you get tired?
– Have you ever studied music?
– Do you like singing? Why/why not?
– Have you ever learned how to sing?
– Do you like listening to others sing?
– Do you think singing can make people happy?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an online shopping experience that you did not like. You should say
– what you bought
– what you didn’t like
– how you handled the situation
– and explain how you felt about this experience.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you think about online product ratings or reviews?
– Do you trust online reviews?
– Why do people write reviews online?
– Do you think that online reviews are helpful to consumers and companies?
– What reviews are more helpful, positive or negative, and why?
– What can online shop owners do to resolve problems that shoppers face?