Thanks to the good memory of MH, our subscriber from Saudi Arabia, today we are sharing the Speaking questions from his IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– How do you usually start your day?
– What part of the day do you like the most?
– What part of the day is the busiest for you?
– How did you spend your last weekend?
– Do you usually do the same things on weekends?
– Do your friends spend their weekends doing the same things as you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a daily routine in your life. You should say
– what you do
– when you started doing it
– why you do this routine
– and explain whether you will change it in the future, and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you usually do in your free time?
– How do people in your country spend their free time?
– What did people do in their free time in the past?
– Do you think people have more free time now than in the past?
– How did leisure time activities change now compared to the past?
– Are daily routines now different compared to 10 years ago? Why?
Waiting for content
Welcome to IELTS-Blog.com, and thank you for subscribing to our daily updates! You will be hearing from us very soon.
Thank you for your kindness
My pleasure! Keep coming back, we post the latest questions every day.