Our student JN took IELTS in Bangladesh two days ago(!) and was asked the following Speaking questions.
Try and answer them no matter what country YOU are taking the test in, because Speaking questions are known to repeat all over the world.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like in your work?
– How many hours do you work in a week?
– What was your aim in life when you were young?
– Could you concentrate in class when you were in school?
– Are you able to concentrate in a noisy environment?
– What do you do to concentrate in a noisy environment?
– Are you an ambitious person?
– Do you have any future plans for your personal life?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a piece of clothing that you enjoy wearing. You should say
– what it is
– when and where you got it
– how often you wear it
and explain why you enjoy wearing it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What type of dress do you prefer?
– Do your friends also like your choice in clothes?
– What are the differences between fashion choices of older and younger people?
– Does the weather affect the type of clothes people wear in your country?
– When do people dress formally in your country?