M.K. from Japan shared the questions from her IELTS exam in January 2022.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We got a map and a graph describing the size and increase in population of Alexandria in Egypt, between the years 1840 and 1980.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most people today communicate using mobile phones and computers, and this has affected their need to meet face-to-face. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– How long have you been living there?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about your ambition in life. Please say
– what your ambition is
– why you have this ambition
– whether you have achieved this ambition or not (and why)
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think that goals are necessary to achieving success in life?
– What are the important character traits to achieve your goals?
– Are people’s goals changing with age?
– How have people’s goals changed in the last 10 years?
IELTS TEST IN AUSTRALIA?
Hi Robi, we’re sharing all the tests that people share with us 🙂 hopefully someone from Australia will write to us soon.