IELTS test in Iran was described by S (thank you!) and here is what she remembered:
The first 3 sub-tests (Listening, Reading and Writing) were just like in IELTS in Dubai that we published yesterday. Speaking, of course, was different.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or work?
– What type of study you are doing?
– How was your first day at work?
– Is the first day at work important? Why?
– Describe a book that you like.
Tell me about a famous historical place that you have visited. You should include in your answer
– what place it was,
– where it is located,
– what about that place interests you the most.
– Do you agree that people must pay to visit these historical places and museums?
– Do you think TV is a good medium to learn about the history of any place?
– Do you think parents should teach their children about history?
– Do you think history should be taught at school?
– Do you think people are keen on visiting historical places?