IELTS exam in Dubai, UAE was remembered and shared by I (thanks a lot!), who described it as follows:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a passenger and Train officer about lost items.
Section 2. A teacher was explaining about wild life.
Sections 3 and 4: Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Mail order form.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. Travel and tourism related.
Questions: locate information in the passage.
Passage 3. Job Interview, hiring and recruiting policy of a company.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 4. Noise related text.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs, multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
– the reason why you are not able to meet him / her,
– how he/she can get to your house,
– what you have arranged for him/her during his/her stay.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some schools or colleges, cooking is taught to both girls and boys. How does it affect people’s habits in their adult life?
– What is your name?
– Where is your home town?
– What is good about your home town?
– If someone was to visit your home town, what would he/she like?
Talk about the way you spend your time when you are tired from studies or work. Please say:
– How did you spend your time?
– Who was with you then?
– How did you feel about it?
– Why younger and older people have different ways of spending their time?