Thanks to our lovely Instagram follower P from Iran, we are sharing the most recent IELTS questions she sent:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your workplace does not have a parking area for cars and it is causing some problems. Write a letter to your manager and include the following:
– Describe the problems it has caused.
– Explain what benefits a parking area would bring to the company.
– Suggest a solution.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the Olympic Games no longer play a role in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What’s you full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Can you tell me a little about where you live?
– What are the good things about your area?
– Is your neighbourhood good for kids?
– Lets talk about text messages.
– Do you send or receive text messages daily?
– Have you ever misunderstood a text message?
– When do you think it is better to call rather than text?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a friend you have not seen in a long time. Please say
– who he/she is
– why you have lost contact
– how you met again.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about communication and friendship.
– How do you make friends nowadays?
– Who do you think, the elderly or the younger people, benefit more from having friends?
– Why do you think people lose contact with their high-school friends?