Thanks to our lovely Instagram follower P from Iran, we are sharing the most recent IELTS questions she sent:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your workplace does not have a parking area for cars and it is causing some problems. Write a letter to your manager and include the following:
– Describe the problems it has caused.
– Explain what benefits a parking area would bring to the company.
– Suggest a solution.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the Olympic Games no longer play a role in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What’s you full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Can you tell me a little about where you live?
– What are the good things about your area?
– Is your neighbourhood good for kids?
– Lets talk about text messages.
– Do you send or receive text messages daily?
– Have you ever misunderstood a text message?
– When do you think it is better to call rather than text?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a friend you have not seen in a long time. Please say
– who he/she is
– why you have lost contact
– how you met again.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about communication and friendship.
– How do you make friends nowadays?
– Who do you think, the elderly or the younger people, benefit more from having friends?
– Why do you think people lose contact with their high-school friends?
Pakistan country is missing, please show questions also
Would love to! As soon as someone from Pakistan shares their questions. If you’re from Pakistan, consider sharing your exam questions.