We are grateful to S.M. from Iran for sharing the latest IELTS questions below:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are going for a one-week vacation and your friend agreed to stay at your place while you are away. Write a letter to him/her and say:
– Thank her/him for this and include the dates of your holiday.
– How can he/she enter the house?
– What do you expect him/her to do?
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that individuals over 65 should not be allowed to continue working. Others think that people should be allowed to work for as long as they choose. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study
– What do you do?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like it?
– What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
– Do you like flowers?
– Do you grow plants at your place?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a health condition that you had and found a solution for it online. Please say
– What was the problem?
– What website did you use?
– Did you find it helpful?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Did you recommend it to anyone else?
– What should people do to stay healthy?
– Do you think governments should pay for all medical expenses?
– Should people contribute part of these expenses? Why?
– Do you think alternative therapies such as acupuncture are better than conventional treatments?
– Why is it so?
– Do you think people will be healthier in the future?