Thanks to E.Z. who took the IELTS test in Iran we are sharing the following questions today:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have invited a friend to visit you next month. Unfortunately, you are not able to meet him/her. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
– Apologize for the change of plans
– Explain why you are unable to meet him/her
– Suggest another time for him/her to visit.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many companies have manufacturing facilities in different countries. Does this development have more advantages or disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you have?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– What is your hometown?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Do you like watching live matches on TV?
– Have you ever been to a stadium before?
– Would you like to watch a game at the stadium in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a person you follow on social media. Please say
– who the person is
– why you follow him/her
– what you learned from his/her posts on social media
– and explain how you feel about following this person.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What social media platform is famous in your country?
– What type of media is better: social media, books or the Internet?
– Are there any advantages to printed books?
– What is a reliable source of information for you?
– Do people really know each other on social media?