Thanks to our lovely friend from Uzbekistan, today we are sharing these Speaking questions from her recent IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Which room is your favourite?
– What do you normally do in the afternoon?
– What did you usually do in the afternoon when you were young?
– What kind of things did you keep when you were young?
– Do you live close to your workplace?
– What are the disadvantages of living far away from your workplace?
– What are the disadvantages of living close to your workplace?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an occasion when someone said something positive about your work. You should say
– who the person was
– what the positive comment was
– how you reacted to the comment
– and explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– When should parents give their children positive feedback?
– What is the importance of feedback to children?
– Do you think parents should give their children positive feedback when they do poorly at school?
– Are there any occasions when parents should make negative comments about their children?
– Is the effect of feedback the same for children and adults?
– Do you think adults should be given positive feedback all the time?
– Do you think adults should be given negative feedback at all?
Please send me previous and recent ielts ouestion please ➕➕🅰🅰🅰➕➕
Sure, if you subscribe to our daily emails here, you will get them sent directly to your Inbox plus helpful IELTS materials and advice 🙂