Thanks to our kind friends P and T, we are sharing today the questions from their recent IELTS exam in Thailand:
Writing task 1 (a report)
The charts below give information on the consumption of water by agricultural products in Australia in 2014, and the share of income they produced.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
* Note: these aren’t the actual charts given in the test, they were recreated for the purpose of demonstration.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Schools should teach subjects that are needed for academic success and to pass examinations. Practical life skills such as cookery, dressmaking, and wood crafting should be taught at home, by family and friends. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Is there something you don’t like about your job?
– Let’s talk about advertisements
– Tell me about an advertisement you saw recently that you enjoyed.
– What would you do if an advertisement popped up on the Internet or on TV?
– Would you like to be in an advertisement one day?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a day out that doesn’t cost much. You should say,
– where you went
– what you did
– what you spent money on
– and explain whether you enjoyed the day out and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do people in your country do when they have a day off?
– Some people like spending time alone at home on a day off, while others prefer going out with friends, why is that?
– Are people spending their free time in a different way now, compared to the past?
– Do you think that technology has changed the way people enjoy their leisure time now?
– Do you think technology is encouraging people to stay home?
– Who do you think has more leisure time, older or younger people? Why?
– Do you think it is true that young people enjoy active leisure more often than older people? Why?
I need answer of this question please
Hi Shristy, the model answers will be posted on our VIP Club website.