Thanks to our kind friend S.A. we are sharing these recent IELTS Speaking questions from her test in Nigeria:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– What type of house do you live in?
– What do you like about your house?
– Where’s your favourite place in the house?
– Do you like any sports?
– What sports did you like when you were a child?
– Did you play any sport when you were young?
– What good practical skill do you have?
– Did you learn this skill from someone?
– How can a skill influence your profession?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe something that you lost and found. You should say
– what it was
– when you lost it
– how you found it
– and explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do people lose their things?
– How can people prevent losing their property?
– How can losing property be prevented in public places?
– Why do archaeologists search for buried items?
– What do they do with the artefacts they find?
– Should those artefacts be kept in their country of origin, or allowed to be taken out of the country?