Our friend K.P. from Uzbekistan shared the following IELTS questions from her recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given line graphs describing the amount of time it took four US-based car manufacturers to build a car between 1998 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that everyone should look after their health as a duty to the society they live in, rather than their own personal benefit. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Do you like taking photos?
– What do you like to photograph, people or nature?
– Do you have dreams often?
– Do you usually remember your dreams when you wake up?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you visited a new place. Please say
– what the place was
– when you went there
– why you went there
– and explain how you felt when you were there.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you go to new places often?
– How do young children react when they go to school for the first time?
– What about employees, how do they feel on their first day at work?
– Do you think that before traveling people should find out some information about a place they are going to visit?
– What kind of problems can they encounter in the new place?