We have just heard from K.T. who took his IELTS test in Nigeria. His Writing topics were just like in the IELTS exam in Saudi Arabia, and here are the Speaking questions he remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– How may I address you?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose to study this course?
– Let’s talk about colours.
– What is your favourite colour?
– What colour would you not like for your room?
– Did colours matter to you when you were younger?
– Have you ever gotten lost?
– What have you done?
– What would you do if you got lost somewhere without a phone?
– Would you be willing to help someone who got lost?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place you visited during your last holiday. Please say
– When it was
– Where you went
– Describe your experience
– And explain whether you would recommend the place to others, and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you need to do when planning a vacation?
– Why do people plan a vacation?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of planning a vacation?
– Why do countries allow international tourism?
– How do they let people know about their tourist centers?
– What benefits does mass tourism have for the local people?
– What are the disadvantages of mass tourism?
I’ll like to learn
You’re in the right place! Let me know if you have any questions. You can leave a comment or use Contact form on the website. I’ll be happy to help.