When G.S. took IELTS in Nigeria, he was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do like this job?
– Do you face any difficulties on your job?
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– What makes you happy?
– What made you happy as a child?
– Did you do something recently that made others happy?
– Why did you do it?
– Do you think it is important to be happy?
– Can a person be happy all the time? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a town or a city that you would like to travel to. Please say
– What town/city is it?
– Where is it located?
– Why would you like to go there?
– How long would you stay there for?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think the character of a city can have an effect on people?
– Do you think the character of a city depends on whether it’s an old or a modern city?
– Does weather have an effect on the character of the city, in your opinion?