We have just heard from S.T. who took his IELTS test in India. Here are the questions he remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you have?
– What kind of technology are you using at work?
– Do you see your friends often?
– What do you do with your friends when you get together?
– How often do you keep in touch when you’re not meeting face to face with your friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a person you admire the most. Please say
– who the person is
– what his/her age is
– how important he/she is in your life
– and explain why you admire this person.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you feel comfortable working in a team?
– Have you ever worked in an international company?
– What are the advantages of working in an international company?
– What are the disadvantages?
– Can language barrier present a difficulty working in an international company?
– How can this problem be addressed?
– What could be some solutions to the language barrier problem?