IELTS exams in 3 countries were the same, so our friends from Hungary, Kosovo and Iran say, and here is what they collectively remembered:
Section 1. About the process of water purification.
Questions: diagram labeling.
Section 2. A description of a tour.
Questions: summary completion about 3 types of tour and kinds of tickets.
Section 3. A conversation between a tutor and a student about a report.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 4. About water purification system.
Questions: Filling in the gaps, diagram labeling.
Passage 1. Ads about art programs.
Passage 2. Working environment (lighting, heating, air conditioning).
Questions: filling in the gaps, Q8 – Q17.
Passage 3. About sandwich production, wrapping and ingredients.
Questions: Filling in the gaps, Q18 – Q30.
Passage 4. A long article about Mohamed’s manuscripts in Africa.
Questions: True/False/Not Given + matching statements to paragraphs, Q31 – Q40.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him/her to a class reunion. Please include in your letter:
- when and where is the party,
- give some details about what is going to happen at the party,
- tell him/her what you have been doing recently.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Due to people’s increased consumption, the amount of waste increases continuously. What can be done to solve this problem? What is the situation in your country?
Speaking test from Hungary
- What’s your name?
- Where do you come from?
- Were you brought up there?
- How did you like living in the countryside as a child?
- What is better: to be brought up in a city or in a village?
- What are the key attractions in your home-village?
- Would a foreigner enjoy them?
- What languages do you speak?
- Why do you study English?
- What about the other 3 languages?
- In comparison to other languages that you speak is English easy for you?
Speak about a school that you attended as a young child, please say:
- Where was it?
- What did you learn there?
- What were the classrooms like?
- Why did you like your teacher?
- What do you prefer: studying in a small class or in a larger one?
- What are the key features of a good teacher?
- Do young children need strict rules to cope with homework?
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...