Here is an additional version of the IELTS Speaking questions asked in Iran (the Listening, Reading and Writing tests were posted here). Our friend N (thank you!) shared the following:
– What is your name and where are you from?
– What is your city like?
– What do you like about your city?
– What weather do you like the most?
– What place in your city do you go to in your leisure time?
Talk about a job you would be interested in, please say:
– what job is that?
– how have you heard about this job?
– why do you like this job?
– how do you feel when you think about this job?
– What things do you think have changed in working conditions in your country?
– Does overtime work have any effect on employees’ lives, especially those of women?
– What activity do you do in your leisure time?
– Are there any differences between activities at work and activities people do in leisure time?