Our friend from Singapre (thank you U!) has shared the IELTS exam below. U didn’t remember the topics in the Listening and Reading sections.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You saw an advertisement recently and bought the advertised product. Upon receiving the product you discovered that the information in the advertisement was incorrect. Write a letter to the person responsible for the advertisement and say:
– What is the product?
– What information in the advertisement is incorrect?
– What do you expect the person to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Do children behave better when they are rewarded or punished? Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What holiday destination do you wish to visit?
– Why would you choose to go there?
– Have you already been there?
– Would you go there again and why?
Talk about a very good student friend that you had during school. Please say:
– Who this friend was,
– Why he/she was your good friend,
– What did you do together?
– Are academic studies important?
– Can a person with high school education excel in life or do they need university education?
– Do you think a person who is famous is well liked? Why?