Our kind friend G.M. recently took IELTS in India and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You stayed at a friend’s house while he/she was away and there was a problem with a kitchen appliance. Write a letter to your friend and include the following:
– how you liked staying at his/her house
– what the problem with the kitchen appliance was
– explain what you did to solve the problem.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that parents should limit the hours their children spend watching TV and playing computer games and encourage them to read books instead. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What type of accommodation do you live in?
– What does your accommodation look like?
– What can you see from your windows?
– Do you like to take breaks while working or studying?
– What do you do on your breaks?
– What do people in general do on their breaks?
– Why do people take breaks?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a perfect job for you. You should say
– What kind of job is it?
– How do you know about it?
– What skills or training are required for this job?
– And explain why you think this is a perfect job for you.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– In your country, what professions do young kids want to be in?
– How do their preferences change with time?
– What do people do to get their dream jobs?
– Do you think working from home is advantageous?
– Are people taking advantage of the ‘work from home’ option?
– Is working from home a better option than working from the office?
– Is having people work from the office better for the company?
It’s really useful for me. Thanks for your great support .Actually I am very weak in English. I would like to take a test on May, but I am tensed and no confidence at all.