Our kind friend N from Pakistan shared her IELTS exam. Even though N didn’t remember the Reading or the Listening part, she had a good recollection of the writing and speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs showing weekly spending of households on eight items between 1957 and 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some argue that teaching students of different abilities in one classroom isn’t beneficial. Discuss and give your own opinion.
– Where are you from?
– Which room of your house do you like the most? Why?
– What do you want to change in your house?
– Which season do you like the most? Why?
– Which season is good for work?
– Do you think the weather is going to change globally?
– Is the weather in your hometown changing? Why?
Describe a garden you have visited. Please say
– Where is it?
– Why did you like it?
– Why do you like to go there?
– Do you think old cities should have parks?
– Do you think we should pay admission fee for entering public parks?
– Do you think parks are needed in big cities?