Thanks to K.T. from Pakistan today we are sharing the latest IELTS questions he remembered from his exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing how ceramic pots are manufactured. We had to describe all the stages of pottery making.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Advertisements are becoming more and more common nowadays. Is it a positive or a negative development?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What is the name of your hometown?
– Do you live in a house or a flat?
– What is your favourite room in your house?
– What kind of sports do you like?
– Do you watch live sports? Why?
– Do you think today’s parks have changed compared to the past?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something that helps you save time. Please say
– what it is
– when you use it
– why you use it
– and explain why you believe it helps you save time.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why don’t people have enough time nowadays?
– Is it necessary for people to relax during the working day?
– How can people achieve better work-life balance?
– Does current technology cause people to waste or save time?