The questions below were received from our lovely friend who recently took IELTS in Ghana:
Writing task 1 (a report)
The table below shows some historical data about family budgets in a European country.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
* Note: this isn’t the actual table given in the test, it was recreated for the purpose of demonstration.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the recent decades wildlife populations and plant species have suffered a global decline. What are the reasons for this? What are some possible solutions?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you know your neighbours?
– What kind of relationship do you have with your neighbours?
– Do you check the weather forecast, why or why not?
– Tell me about the kind of weather (hot or cold) you like, and why.
– What is the weather in your country like?
– Has it changed over the years?
– Do you like word or number puzzles, and why?
– Did you do puzzles as a child?
– Who do you think does puzzles more, children or adults?
– Would you bring a puzzle with you when you travel?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an outdoor activity that you recently did. You should say
– what it was
– who you did it with
– what you did
– and explain how you felt after doing this activity.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do people in your country like to do when they go out?
– Is it good to go out?
– Between adults and young people, who goes out more?
– Do people consider pollution when doing outdoor activities?
– Why do you think people do risky behaviours / dangerous sports?
– Does being a parent reduce chances of taking risks?
I need answer of this question
Some answers are posted on IELTS-Blog.com and others are available on our VIP Club website (members only). You can become a member and receive answers for the most recent questions daily to your email, plus more benefits, visit the VIP website for all the details.
Hi Dhiwani, the answer is available on our VIP Club website to members – sign up as a VIP and you will be able to read it too.