When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of the country are you from?
– Do you think your town is a good place to live?
– Why do you think so?
– Let’s talk about dreams.
– Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
– Do you like to hear about other people’s dreams?
– Let’s talk about children.
– In what cases parents are proud of their children?
– Do you think even little babies can make their parents proud?
– Do you think school studies benefit young children?
– Is school time important? Why?
Describe a situation when you were proud of your family member. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What did he/she do?
– How did you feel about it? Why?
– Did you tell anyone else about this event?
– When are adults proud of their work?
– Do you think any person in any job can be proud of their work?
– In your county do most people feel proud of their work?
– Why is this feeling so important?