When J.P. took IELTS in Dubai, UAE, he was asked the following questions in Speaking. Many thanks for sharing, J.P!
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a flat or a house?
– Describe your place.
– What can you see from your window?
– Do you prefer several short breaks or one long one?
– What do you do during your break?
– Do you sleep during breaks?
– What is one important festival that you celebrate in your country?
– How did you celebrate it last year?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an occasion when you tried a new food for the first time. Please say
– When was it?
– Where was it?
– What was the food?
– And explain whether you liked it or not, and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of food is popular in your country?
– Do older and younger people have different food preferences? In what way?
– Do you think young people will change their taste in food in the future?
– Who should be responsible for teaching children healthy food habits, teachers or their families?
– Can social media influence people to follow healthy eating habits?