IELTS exam in the US was exactly like the exam in Bulgaria, according to our friend S, who remembered the questions in speaking:
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you like the area you live in?
– What do you like to do in your hometown?
Talk about a special toy that you had as a child, please say
– what toy it was,
– who gave it to you,
– how you liked to play with it,
– why you liked that toy.
– Do you think toys have changed since your childhood?
– How are the new toys different?
– How the new toys affect children and their behavior?