Our kind friend G.V. shared the questions she remembered from her recent IELTS Speaking test in Thailand:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– Do many people visit your hometown?
– Did you learn about the history of your hometown in school?
– What do you do every day after you get up?
– Do you normally go to bed early? Why?
– Is your daily routine going to change in the near future?
– Do you usually remember your dreams after you get up?
– Some people believe that dreams can predict the future. Do you agree with that?
– Do you like to hear about other people’s dreams? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a toy you liked when you were young. Please say
– what kind of toy it was
– when you got it
– what it looked like
– and explain why you liked it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think children these days like the same toys as in the past?
– How important are toys for children?
– Do you think most girls and boys like the same or different kinds of toys? Why?
– Do you think it’s hard to choose or buy toys as a gift for children?
– What should people consider when they are buying toys?
– Do you think children should be able to choose their own toys?
– What do you think about people who buy many toys for their children?
– Do you think they do that because they don’t have time for their kids?