Thanks to H.M. from Sudan, today we are sharing the latest questions from her IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I see your ID?
– Where is your hometown?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– What do you know about the history of your hometown?
– Do you like taking photos? Why?
– Do you like to take photos of yourself?
– Do you have a special family photo?
– Would you consider taking photos professionally in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a story someone told you that you remember well. Please say
– what the story is about
– who told you the story
– when he/she told you the story
– and explain why you remember the story so well.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What types of stories do children in your country enjoy?
– What is the difference between the stories you tell younger and older children?
– Some people say that a story doesn’t need to be true, to teach a lesson. What do you think?
– What can people teach children through story-telling?
– It is said that all people are story-tellers by nature, do you agree or disagree?