IELTS exam in Saudi Arabia was the same as in Australia, so we are told by I. Here is what he was asked in the Speaking test.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– What kind of sports did you play when you were a child?
– Did you enjoy playing sports when you were a child?
– Would you like your children to play sports?
– When was the last time you have visited a museum?
– Do you think selling items in museums should be allowed?
Talk about an activity that you do to protect the environment, please say
– what activity that is,
– how often you do it,
– who else does it with you,
– how it helps with protecting the environment.
– How can we change the life style that affects the environment negatively?
– How do you think we can solve the problem of industrial pollution?