Our wonderful friend M.H. took IELTS in Saudi Arabia recently and remembered the Speaking questions below:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– How may I address you?
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in a flat or a house?
– What is the most popular means of transportation in your country?
– How do most people travel to work where you live?
– What traffic problems are there in your area?
– How do traffic problems affect you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a short trip you often take that you do not like. Please say
– where you go
– when you go there
– why you go there
– and explain why you do not like this trip.
Follow-up question: Does anyone else take this trip with you?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do people from your country like to travel abroad? Why?
– How do people travel long distances for work in your country?
– Can you explain why some people go abroad to work?
– What other reasons do people have to travel abroad?
– When do they travel?
– How often do they travel?
– How has travel changed, compared to some decades ago?