Thanks to our kind friend A.F. we know this much about her very recent IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Where do you live now?
– What are some important features of your hometown?
– Can you describe your home?
– What are your daily responsibilities?
– Do you like watching football on TV?
– Do you like watching it alone or with friends?
– What other sports do you like watching on TV?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something in your home that was broken and then repaired. Please say
– what it was
– when it happened
– why it was broken
– and explain how it was repaired.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Did someone help you repair it?
– Does it still work?
– Why do people neglect things and don’t repair them?
– Do you think that in the past product quality was higher? Why?
– Do you think that expensive products last longer? Why?