O.E. recently took the IELTS test in Nigeria and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– May I see your ID?
– Tell me about your hometown or where you live.
– What is your hometown known for?
– Let’s talk about mirrors.
– Do you like looking at yourself in the mirror? Why?
– Have you ever purchased a mirror?
– Would you ever buy clothes without checking how you look in a mirror?
– Do you think mirrors make good home decorations?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an ambition you have, but haven’t fulfilled yet. Please say
– what the ambition is
– how long you have had it
– why you have this ambition
– and explain how you feel about this ambition.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think children have ambitions?
– Are there people, children or adults, who don’t have ambitions? Why?
– Do you think ambitious people get rewarded?
– Do you think being too ambitious is a good thing?
– Do you think people with a lot of ambitions reach their goals?