Thanks to the kind D. from Iran we are sharing the most recent IELTS questions he sent:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Let’s talk about transportation.
– Do people in your city use public transportation?
– Describe public transport in your city.
– Do you use it often?
– When was the last time you used public transport?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a skill that someone taught you when you were a child. Please say
– What the skill was
– Who taught you
– Why you learned it
– And explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What skills do children need to learn before school?
– Who is more effective at teaching children, teachers or parents?
– Can adults teach themselves new skills?
I want to pass the test
Please what is the average score. Do people fail the exams
Hi there, the average score is between 6 and 6.5 depending on the country where you live and your first language. It isn’t possible to actually fail in IELTS because there is no passing mark. People have to take the test again if they weren’t able to reach their target score.
so many good pinta to be successfull for ielts preparation