Our friend E.P. took an IELTS Speaking test in Iran and below are the questions that he remembered and shared:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your name please?
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think there will be any changes in your career?
– Do you consider your job to be easy?
– What color do you avoid wearing?
– Do you wear different clothes at weekends?
– When buying clothes do you pay attention to brands? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a person you know who always helps people. You should say:
– Who he/she is
– Describe his/her personality
– Why this person helps people
– How you feel about him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you help people?
– Why do we need to help people?
– Some people ask for something in return when they’re helping others, what about you?
– “A friend in need is friend indeed”, what is your opinion about this saying?
– Some people believe it is a choice to help people, not an obligation. To what extent do you agree or disagree?